Front End Noise

Hi I have a 2000 Lexus GS400. We have just noticed this past week that when you are slowing down and turning sharp right there is a pop noise. It doesn't happen when you are turning left only to the right. It is not every time you turn right, just like if I was to turn into a parking spot to the right and hit my brakes there is a pop noise. Has anyone had that problem before and if so what was the problem. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

yep I had that problem And it wasnt tillit got really bad then I found out it was the lower ball joint changed it today and now its fine, its about 90 bucks at lexus, and takws about 45 mins to change but make sure you have a puller and a couple jacks or a jack stand and a jack

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I have a 2000 Lexus GS400. We have just noticed this past week that when you are slowing down and turning sharp right there is a pop noise. It doesn't happen when you are turning left only to the right. It is not every time you turn right, just like if I was to turn into a parking spot to the right and hit my brakes there is a pop noise. Has anyone had that problem before and if so what was the problem. Thanks

Sounds like ur brakes dude. Could be your pad fittings coming loose, do a search on the forum for "brake noises" or "brake fitting kit".

Hope this helps.