Fleet Manager At Lexus Of Glendale

Rex Pak

I figured I would not really solicit business, but more of help everybody in the market for a Lexus. I figured everybody has the right and should be entitiled to get the best deal on a car if they can. For help please post here and I will be more than happy to assist you.

meaning...... if you want help with pricing. Let me clarify a little about how pricing works.

A lot of times dealers can offer pricing very similar in reference to invoice. But also depending on what the General Manager puts out in terms of pricing will determine how much a car can sell for.

Example.

A car is priced at 35000. Invoice is 31000. The manager at 1 store will sell for 31500.

Same car different dealership they will sell for 31000 which is invoice.

Same car store#3 a dealership will sell for 30,700. 300 back of invoice.

$500 over invoice is a very good deal but so is $300 back of invoice. Depending on the car meaning how long its been at the dealership that usually determines the price of the car. Makes no difference begining of the month or end of the month. A lot has to due with the number of days a car has been in stock. A car that just arrived as opposed to a car that has been sitting for over 30 days. To one dealership a black/black is rare while to others its just not popular.

Again, pricing is determined by popularity, supply and demand and the number of days the unit has been on ground. Just thought I would help clarify.

meaning...... if you want help with pricing. Let me clarify a little about how pricing works.

A lot of times dealers can offer pricing very similar in reference to invoice. But also depending on what the General Manager puts out in terms of pricing will determine how much a car can sell for.

Example.

A car is priced at 35000. Invoice is 31000. The manager at 1 store will sell for 31500.

Same car different dealership they will sell for 31000 which is invoice.

Same car store#3 a dealership will sell for 30,700. 300 back of invoice.

$500 over invoice is a very good deal but so is $300 back of invoice. Depending on the car meaning how long its been at the dealership that usually determines the price of the car. Makes no difference begining of the month or end of the month. A lot has to due with the number of days a car has been in stock. A car that just arrived as opposed to a car that has been sitting for over 30 days. To one dealership a black/black is rare while to others its just not popular.

Again, pricing is determined by popularity, supply and demand and the number of days the unit has been on ground. Just thought I would help clarify.

The 2009 models will be arriving soon. Is it easy to get a GS350 (or any other model) at invoice when it arrives at the showroom?