Mark Levison Sound

Does this sound system rock? Looking for opinions

I tested both systems out in the GS and decided to go with the ML. There is a difference when playing music CD's. Sounds are more crisp plus you can play DVD's when car is in park. With the ML system the center channel sound is more dimensional than with non- ML system. I am not even a high end audiophile and I can notice the difference.

Hope this helps.

I at first didn't think there was much difference between the ML and other quality systems. This was based on radio and a couple of CDs. However, what really blew me way was a DVD movie with surround sound. Holy moly.

Compared to the stock stereo offered? Yes, the ML is better. Compared to aftermarket stereo options? No way. Aftermarket systems offer way more for way less.

The sonic value of the ML system is best demoed with DVD surround sound movies and DVD-Audio discs. The audio channel separation is excellent for a vehicle and close to audiophile quality. FM, CD's etc also sound somewhat better than typical auto applications. If you like music in your car and are ready to invest in the surround discs, you'll have the best.

there's no comparison. the mark levinson system is SERIOUS. if you like to listen to your music loud, it is the only way to go. other systems when you raise the volume the quality degrades and crackles. the ML maintains the crispness even on maximum volume (which by the way is ear splitting)

I've only had my GS 300 (late 05) for 2 weeks now and I can safely say that the ML sound system is amazing. I managed to get out on my own for a while today and really wound the volume up and it really does rock. Without doubt, the best sound system I've had by a mile. I couldn't be more pleased :D

Pete