New Wheels: Do Is300 Wheels Fit On Sc?

xoom04

hey guys, i was wondering if any of the sportier lexus wheels would fit on my 93 sc400. i like the new is300 wheels as well as the 98-00 gs400 wheels. i was wondering if they would fit my car cause im not too keen on the stock 16s i have right now.

Go to Ebay, then auto parts & accessorys, then type in Lexus wheels, you'll get a bunch. I just put the IS-300 wheels on my 96 SC-300 this week. Got them from ngobros2000 there on Ebay. I bought the 17" with tires & all complete,they were off a new car with only 20 miles on it. Fit perfectly, handles much better, pretty firm but I probably gave up only 5% of the ride softness, really looks sharp. He has some more sets, some with factory Michlen Pilots, some with Bridgstone, your choice.

Stick to the wider GS400 wheels because you'll want to mount 235/45/17 to your SC.

If you go with is300 rims you'll have to buy 255/50/17 to preserve your speedometer accuracy. Problem is, there scarcely any in that size worth owning.

The entire world of premium tires opens up to you with the 245/45's

Check this out yourself at the better tire websites before you start buying anything.

:cheers: