Pics Of My Jl 13w7 Setup/ 1200 Watt Phoenix Gold Amp

Here are the pics of my setup!

By the way, all of this work was done by Mauro over at Monmouth Stereo (732-842-6565)

Setup:

Sub: JL 13w7, 1000 Watts RMS, 2000 Watts Max @ 1.5 ohm, actually 13.5".

Amp: Phoenix Gold 1200.1 Amp, Rated 1250 watts RMS @ 1-4 ohm (I used to run this amp at 4 ohm, now I run it at 1.5 ohm)

Wires: 0-Gauge power wire, w/ 120 amp fuse,

Converter: Tsunami Hi-Lo converter

My amp Hidden under the extra cargo area, along with a flashlight and the wires going to my speakers. RX400h-1.jpg

My XM Radio, Valentine One and an air freshner for my health :-p

RX400h-4.jpgRX400h-5.jpg

My JL 13w7, along with jumper cables, and the Stinger SP800 Auxiliary battery/Stinger SR200 Battery isolator relay waiting to go in RX400h-6.jpgRX400h-7.jpgRX400h-8.jpg

Close up view of part of the wires, I ran the rest through the cargo area, as you really can't see them unless you look by the controls on the amp them run into the cargo area and under back around to the front of the car. RX400h-9.jpgRX400h-10.jpg

Teaser pics of the supra and other cars at my house RX400h-13.jpgRX400h-14.jpg

The Optima Yellow Top I now run under my hood to handle the increased load RX400h-15.jpg

Neat little subwoofer control volume installed next to my mirror switch, looks factory!! RX400h-16.jpg

After the install of my auxiliary battery (Stinger SP800), along with the Stinger SR200 battery isolator relay, RX400h-42.jpgRX400h-43.jpg

All my goodies (0 gauge jumper cables, flashlight, can of fix-o-flat, all ready to go in my cargo area) RX400h-44.jpg

Now you see it, now you don't!! RX400h-45.jpg

Again, big shoutout to Mauro over at Monmouth Stereo (732-842-6565)

Holy cow! That's impressive! :cheers: I wish I could expand my measely 3-car garage to accomodate as many vehicles as you have. Unfortunately, big lot property below $3 mil is a rare thing here in San Diego.

Holy cow! That's impressive! :cheers: I wish I could expand my measely 3-car garage to accomodate as many vehicles as you have. Unfortunately, big lot property below $3 mil is a rare thing here in San Diego.

Heh, not my house, those are my parents' cars, and my sis' rx330 sits outside. I wouldn't trade the San Diego weather for a 6 car garage lol. I love the setup thus so far, the bass control knob is great and works for any song, I can crank it up if im playing the beatles or something with NO BASS or turn it down when something with alot of bass comes on. Couldn't be happier. We'll just have to see if this kills my alternator.

That's sick!

Keep it at reasonable levels or start saving for hearing aids.

lol the volume control I had installed next to my mirror adjuster really helps as I was usually playing the bass at max volume and there wasn't a way to control it but now that I had full adjustability I usually play it at 1/4 to 1/2 of the volume my amp is capable of, alot better than my old car where I would drive down the street pumping bass and waking up everyone within miles.