Need Help Please - Audi A3 3.2 Vs Lexus Is250 Awd

I have deposits down on two cars right now and am having a very difficult time deciding which to get. I have to have AWD so its the A3 3.2 vs IS250. IS250 owners please weigh in ASAP i need some opinions. I love the fit/finish of the lexus and all the great options that are standard, but the ho-hum driving is blown away by the A3 3.2 engine and road feel. :ph34r:

I think it's pretty hard to compare these 2 cars. A3--more power, German feel and reliability (??), more practicality with the hatch. IS--less power, better quality, small trunk and cargo area.

What do YOU want from your car? If top notch reliabilty is key, get the Lexus. If more power and practicality is in order, get the Audi. If you need more power, but not practicality, consider the G35x.

From what I've heard - Audi is a great car to drive, but a horrible car to own.

Same. My friend is a service writer for audi. He said he will never buy one, but enjoys driving the cars around all day long.

if you want more power, then turbo the lexus.

I have deposits down on two cars right now and am having a very difficult time deciding which to get. I have to have AWD so its the A3 3.2 vs IS250. IS250 owners please weigh in ASAP i need some opinions. I love the fit/finish of the lexus and all the great options that are standard, but the ho-hum driving is blown away by the A3 3.2 engine and road feel. :ph34r:

Read your post again.

You knew you were going to choose the Audi before you even posted the thread.