Emblem Ls400

qha_vn

I lost letter LS in LS400 emblem, anyone know where i can buy it cheap? I found a site selling the whole package (2 L logo, Lexus and LS400) for $200+ :censored: I only need letter LS. thanks

Where are the letters located. what year is your car I might have a set if they are on the rear. let me know... Rich

I lost letter LS in LS400 emblem, anyone know where i can buy it cheap? I found a site selling the whole package (2 L logo, Lexus and LS400) for $200+ :censored: I only need letter LS. thanks

Where are the letters located. what year is your car I might have a set if they are on the rear. let me know... Rich

I have a 90' LS400 which did not came with the "LS 400" letters in the back but I was able to purchase these letters on ebay for about $35 new. I put them on and compared them with a newer lexus that came with the letter and they look and measured exactly the same. As of today 1-21-08 the link to their auction page is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-LS400...sspagenameZWDVW

I hope this helps!

mine is '90 ls400 and the LS400 is on the rear sticking to trunk lid. thanks