Center Brake Light 99 Es300

Nothing mentioned in the owners manual?

Thanks, figured it had to have a certain English to it, and I didn't want to break more plastic. I'll try in the morning and let you know. Only suggestion anywhere on the entire internet! nothing in the manual either.

When you do get it off you'll see why it was so hard.

My favorite way is to use an L shaped pick to get under one front corner and give a good pull. Then do the other side.

It pulls straight back and it's held in with two spring clips that punch into square holes in the housing underneath (that's the part bolted to the shelf)

Once you get it, you got it.

Nothing mentioned in the owners manual?

Thanks, figured it had to have a certain English to it, and I didn't want to break more plastic. I'll try in the morning and let you know. Only suggestion anywhere on the entire internet! nothing in the manual either.

My favorite way is to use an L shaped pick to get under one front corner and give a good pull. Then do the other side.

It pulls straight back and it's held in with two spring clips that punch into square holes in the housing underneath (that's the part bolted to the shelf)

Thanks I'll try this next chance I get. Got one of those steel dental picks that should work. So far couldn't get it to budge, but your tip sounds good.

Thanks I'll try this next chance I get. Got one of those steel dental picks that should work. So far couldn't get it to budge, but your tip sounds good.

That did it, thank you very much. Ended up using a paint can pry bar, and it pulled right off. Never would have figured that out on my own.