2001 Gs300 Rear Middle Brake Lights

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase rear middle brake lights (the lights on the rear window)? I've been searching the forums and google but I don't think I have the proper name. Also, are there any DIY guides to remove/install the lights? Thanks in advance.

Update: Found the parts on sewell - "Center Stop Lamp"

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase rear middle brake lights (the lights on the rear window)? I've been searching the forums and google but I don't think I have the proper name. Also, are there any DIY guides to remove/install the lights? Thanks in advance.

Update: Found the parts on sewell - "Center Stop Lamp"

all you have to do is move the whole piece to the left and it just pops off, very simple, try it out

I just puch mine forward towards the rear glass to release it. Then I disconnect the plug. Its pretty simple. I need to pull mine out soon cause one of the bulbs in there blew. Goodluck. If you need a new one lexus-parts.com and l-tunedparts.com both sell the whole peice.. it isn't cheap... pm me if you need a coupon code.