Power Steering

kelley

I have a 95 ls-400 the power steering pump was leaking so i replaced that. After a couple of weeks i went to turn in to a parking lot and there was no power steering. Put another pump on and it did the same thing. I cleaned the E.V.O solinoid, No help, So i took it to the toyota shop and they said the whole rack and pinon sys. needs replaced. So we replaced the whole sys. with evo valve. Still does the same thing, Bleed the sys. for 40 minutes no help. Any suggestions???????

took me 3 times to get a good pump........i would make toyota fix it tho, they were the last to work on it and diagnosed it as a rack and pinion which im sure cost u an arm and a leg........you had them fix it? where did u get your rack?

took me 3 times to get a good pump........i would make toyota fix it tho, they were the last to work on it and diagnosed it as a rack and pinion which im sure cost u an arm and a leg........you had them fix it? where did u get your rack?

I got it out of Calif. power steering pro's. Do you know if the car has a power steering PCU unit?????????

Bottom dollar says it's not been bled correctly.

I will let you know. Thanks for your help,.

Kelly,

Have they inspect the reservoir? Most of the time your reservoir is dirty and it will no allow fluids circulate through the system.

JP Importz