I Totally Owned My Brothers Sc300.....

Okay let me start by saying that I am not ripping on my brothers car. He just recently purchased a 93 SC300 automatic and already has installed an injen intake, Hyper Voltage Regulator MR and removed clutch fan and replaced it with dual electric fans. I own a 91 240sx 5speed all stock except for a K&N OE type air filter and 11lb. Spec Flywheel. We lined up the other day and I took him the entire time until I called it at about 85mph where I had him by about 2 or 3 cars. He got it dynoed the next day and put down 155hp and 150tq. My questions: Is that normal numbers for the 300's or does have something wrong with his car? I know the engine is supposed to have an output of about 225hp and 220tq but that would mean he's losing 30% of his power from the drivetrain if it was still all stock and I know thats to much drivetrain loss right? Oh yeah, he already had it switched to power mode.

Okay let me start by saying that I am not ripping on my brothers car. He just recently purchased a 93 SC300 automatic and already has installed an injen intake, Hyper Voltage Regulator MR and removed clutch fan and replaced it with dual electric fans. I own a 91 240sx 5speed all stock except for a K&N OE type air filter and 11lb. Spec Flywheel. We lined up the other day and I took him the entire time until I called it at about 85mph where I had him by about 2 or 3 cars. He got it dynoed the next day and put down 155hp and 150tq. My questions: Is that normal numbers for the 300's or does have something wrong with his car? I know the engine is supposed to have an output of about 225hp and 220tq but that would mean he's losing 30% of his power from the drivetrain if it was still all stock and I know thats to much drivetrain loss right? Oh yeah, he already had it switched to power mode.

It's an old car and needs some love. Tell him to search youtube for "seafoaming". My stock sc300 dominated a Turbo Subaru WRX from a dig. Once your brother gets it tuned he will be much closer to ~200 imo.