Rx 350 Repair Manual

I also tried to find an after market manual. Chilton, Haynes, and whatever don't seem to publish one for the Lexus. Googling for a product comes up with nothing close.

• 4 weeks later...
I also tried to find an after market manual. Chilton, Haynes, and whatever don't seem to publish one for the Lexus. Googling for a product comes up with nothing close.

I couldn't find one for the RX350 but did find this one?

A Haynes Toyota Highlander 2001-2006 & Lexus RX-330 1999-2006 (Paperback). Might be close enough for some jobs?

The Lexus factory manuals are available on-line from Toyota, I have used them, they are great. You can sign up for just one day for about $10 if you want and if you have time and a broadband connection, download all the PDF's (there are hundreds). Do a google search for Toyota Technical Information System.

Hi,

I wonder if anyone knows where to find the repair manual for RX 350 besides the Lexus itself? The Lexus repair manual is very expensive, so I hope finding it somewhere else must be cheaper.

Thanks

Keep trying ebay. Service manuals come up all the time.

• 11 years later...

This is what I found so far, it seems you can get access for $19.95 per year. I have use this type of subscription access before and it seems to work OK and the info was what I needed. I just bought my 2008 RX350 so I have not subscribed to this service yet, but it's on my list when I need to start  digging into the repairs needed. Let me know if it helps.. I will do the same...

Richard Blenderman

Factory-Authorized Online 2008 Lexus RX350 Repair Manual

Detailed instructions, illustrations, wiring schematics, diagnostic codes & more for your 2008 Lexus RX350

https://www.repairsurge.com/Lexus/RX350/2008/repair-manual-online