Tungsten Pearl, Breakwater Blue

do u guys think Tungsten Pearl looks better or Breakwater Blue for Lexus IS. I have always liked Silver (Tungsten Pearl) but there is just something about Breakwater Blue that just makes the car look special.

What do you guys think?

What color do you guys have?

BWB was my first choice, but they couldnt locate one. I didnt want to special order, so I went with Tungsten. It all depends on what YOU like, but there are just SO MANY silver cars out there. i would still get the BWB if I could.

BWB was also my first choice, but my dealership said it was rare and hard to find, so i just went with Tungsten Pearl

I wanted to get the Blue for my fiance, but I could only find it with tan interior, So I got the Tungsten with black. I pick her up Monday night. Lets hope she likes it.

• 1 month later...

Funny, when I bought my first one, I wanted BWB but as many have already said, the dealership couldn't find one. My second choice was Glacier Frost Mica, but guess what... couldn't find one of those either.

I backed into my third choice, which was the Tungsten Pearl (with Black Interior). One day, while I was at Lowe's, someone parked a new IS250 beside me which was BWB. That was the first time I was happy I didn't get my first choice.

Of course, this is ENTIRELY subjective, but to me the TP was much nicer.

When I exchanged my '07 350 for my '08, I again wanted GFM (I've only even seen it in pics and I LOVE it), but I got the same old Lexus song and dance (it will take at least 3 months).

So, I opted for the Starfire Pearl (white). I'm very happy with the color and actually prefer it to the TP '07 I had.

Ok, well, Break Water Blue and Desert Sage Green Metallic. I think Tungston is a good color, but everytime I see one a girl is driving it. LOL!!!