1999 Ls400 Key

ford212.809

www.lexus-parts.com

They sell remote master keys pre-cut to the VIN for about $150. You can find cheaper aftermarket keys online, but they have the best prices on real, OEM, brand new keys I've seen.

If you use Sewell, make sure you find their current discount code here:

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=118

Also, you might want to try Carson Toyota/Lexus. I just ordered some stuff from them, and they were far cheaper than anyone else. You can also find a discount code in the link above.

Can someone post a link as to where is the best place/price to purchase an additional key w/remote? I have just one key and a "credit card" key. Thanks.

There is a place in San Francisco called Premier Locksmith Phone number (415) 730-1314. Their website is www.premierlocksmith.com. I ordered two replacement keys for my 2001 430. The plastic parts had broken. They were waaaayyyyy cheaper than anyone else and I had the keys in less than a week. I just had to put in my electronics and I was back in business. He cut the keys too. I just gave him my key code. Not sure if he has the remote electronics but I would sure check with him. Very helpful.