Spoiler

:unsure: Hello Brother and Sister Lexus Owners. Just bought my first Lexus two days ago, a used 2001 GS300. I love it. I'm wanting too put a rear factor spoiler on it and found a company on e-bay that sells them already painted using BASF paint and clear coated with the led lights for $235.00 with shipping. Has anyone used or know of anyone using these people ? Thanks for any replies!

:unsure: Hello Brother and Sister Lexus Owners. Just bought my first Lexus two days ago, a used 2001 GS300. I love it. I'm wanting too put a rear factor spoiler on it and found a company on e-bay that sells them already painted using BASF paint and clear coated with the led lights for $235.00 with shipping. Has anyone used or know of anyone using these people ? Thanks for any replies!

what color is your car? i have one laying around already painted black onyx

yes i have been used from ebay but i bought is for 100 and it cost me to paint it another 100 but it caome out niceeeeeeee

I bought one of those recently myself....came in about 2 or 3 weeks and looks great....still need to get it installed...requires drilling and splicing of brakelight wires so my mechanic told me i'd have to take it to an autobody shop. its too cold outside for me to do it myself (100 year-old unheated garage in NJ).

i have since seen the same thing elsewhere online for less....like $100 less painted.

another option is to buy a can of spaypaint from PaintScratch.com and save yourself yet another $100.

personally, i'm considering not putting on the spoiler but instead trying to find an aftermarket lip ... to make the car look more modern

what color is your car? i have one laying around already painted black onyx

Thanks for the offer, my car is the millenium silver met. I think I'm just going too purchase the one on e-bay. They offer a really good warranty and from the sound a good paint job. Thanks for the reply!

i say you just trade with soembody that has the spoiler so that you dont have to drill holes and have the chance of messing up

someone out there has gotta want your non spoiler trunk lid