Sc470 Powered By Tundra 4.7l

Lextreme

I have been driving this car for almost two weeks now. The engine has ZERO problem. Doesn't over heat, Doesnt leak or anything at all. I put in about 600 miles into this engine along with a dyno and few burn outs. The engine work flawlessly and I love driving it. The torque peak about 3,700 rpm and tires are easily spun from a dead stop with 255 x 35 x 19. Driving this 4.7L is like riding a stallion. It wants to gallop but you are controlling it from breaking free. Its extremely fun to drive. The torque and hp is very useable on street roads and daily it no problem.

There are many people who talks but we walk. The project took little time but we manage to get it done within a reasonable time table. The engine is currently breathing via ported heads and larger valves along with regrind cams with 8.8:1 compression.

This motor was build for turbo application so for stock NA the result is beyond my expectation.

Here is the dyno:

SC_470_DYNO_TEST.jpg

Here are the videos: SC470 Videos

The engine looks complete stock. 99.99999% of mechanic can not tell the difference.

IMG_0118.JPG

I am building the down pipes with these two babies:

Twin-T04S%20004.jpg

More details on this project: Project Lextreme

Very nice Lex.... What are those dyno numbers they are hard to read? When does the boost happen? You made this happen in a hurry good deal... Is it dropped in the black SC4?

Everyone this is the man when it comes to hotrodding the Lexus's...He puts me to shame with knowledge and actual lexus performance vehicles of the past........ I have learned much from MR. Lextreme... Keep us posted when you boost this baby...

Got more question - That engine appears like it really fit in nicely... I always thought the 4.7L motors were to tall with the intake to fit in any Sc400... You proved that to be wrong...Did you have to make any adjustments or alterations with this swap? ECU and tranny how did you make that work?

Call me my brother if you need the details. Perhaps u r next....

I am next...I am working with Steve now on gathering all the parts needed for a single turbo setup like his...Lex, Got any extra turbo parts laying around you may want to sell me...I'll call you later...

Call me my brother if you need the details. Perhaps u r next....

I am next...I am working with Steve now on gathering all the parts needed for a single turbo setup like his...Lex, Got any extra turbo parts laying around you may want to sell me...I'll call you later...

Always have parts for you.

• 2 weeks later...