Well Folks.....i'm Back!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say that I am officially back into the Lexus Family as of today! :D I just completed the purchase of a 2005 ES 330 in Blue Shale Mica (Lexus CPO with 67,000 Km's). The car has the premium package (has absolutely everything, including the HID's, AVS suspension, wood steering wheel, heated & cooled seats & the ML audio system, only thing is no Nav which I did not want anyways). Got a sweet deal, including a fantastic finance rate, excellent money for my 2006 Forester XT on trade & I pick the car up this Saturday! (Jan 19th).

I really liked & enjoyed my Turbo Subi (my wife is still happily driving her 2003 XS) & they are fantastic cars but AWD, Turbo or not, it was still no Lexus and I'm very excited to be the owner of one once again. Just thought I'd share. ;) B)

:cheers:

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say that I am officially back into the Lexus Family as of today! :D I just completed the purchase of a 2005 ES 330 in Blue Shale Mica (Lexus CPO with 67,000 Km's). The car has the premium package (has absolutely everything, including the HID's, AVS suspension, wood steering wheel, heated & cooled seats & the ML audio system, only thing is no Nav which I did not want anyways). Got a sweet deal, including a fantastic finance rate, excellent money for my 2006 Forester XT on trade & I pick the car up this Saturday! (Jan 19th).

I really liked & enjoyed my Turbo Subi (my wife is still happily driving her 2003 XS) & they are fantastic cars but AWD, Turbo or not, it was still no Lexus and I'm very excited to be the owner of one once again. Just thought I'd share. ;) B)

We all knew it would happen :cheers: Congrats...

Thanks Steve & dc! It's awesome to be back. :D

Now....how to become a gold member......? :)

$50.00 anybody???

nc211 was as kind as any human being could ever be by giving me the gift of a Gold Member, Hold on tight to your dreams :cheers:

Hey it is hard to go down from a Lexus no matter what your needs are. Although i would rather have a impreza (even an RS) over a 330 as it drive so nice.

Knew you would be back around.

Very true SK & thanks. :)

$50.00 anybody???

nc211 was as kind as any human being could ever be by giving me the gift of a Gold Member, Hold on tight to your dreams :cheers:

Hey I remember that signature of yours dc! ;)

Weird, works when I click it.

Go to "My Controls", look down the list of options on the left hand side and click "Purchase Paid Subscriptions".

I'll check it out Steve.....thanks. :)