Source For Halo Headlights

If your interested in Halo Headlights or anything on Japan Yahoo..here is the guy to contact..he can get you anything you want..but you have to have a paypal account..his name is Jeff Harper e-mail: sales@f1kits.com

I have ordered from him in the past and friends of mine from australia have too...no problems and fast service...

If your interested in Halo Headlights or anything on Japan Yahoo..here is the guy to contact..he can get you anything you want..but you have to have a paypal account..his name is Jeff Harper e-mail: sales@f1kits.com

I have ordered from him in the past and friends of mine from australia have too...no problems and fast service...

I also just saw that EBAY is now hawking a NEW type of Halos for the 300/400 it's called CCFL..I think I read that w/ this upgrade the Halo is 6k...and the fixture is all Black..should make the Halo a lot brighter....but I'm still a little leary of the fit and not being able to adjust it without..modifing the silly thing...pay that much for the thiongs then have to tear it up to make it work properly...ridiculous!!!!