Coilovers And Break Kits........

i was looking at the hks hipermax rs coilovers but im kinda eyeballing the tom' sgs advox kit.......i maybe pipe dreaming but would be nice as its a WHOLE kit! the hks's are easily affordable but the tom's woulda take a month or so to reroute funds lol! anyways i guess my ? is has ANYONE ever had the tom's coilovers for the gs series? also looking for a decent big brake kit FRONT/REAR with out spending 5,000 on that........anyone know how hard the supra brake conversion is for these series? oh another big thing im wanting to know............ANYTHING that fits the gs300/gs400 in my years will fit my car except motor/exhaust stuff is that correct?

yes i have..........i want opinions not just a price and a listing you know? i also called them they other day! FRUSTRATING bunch to get on the phone and i left steve a message last thurs and tues and havent heard a PEEP from him!

ok i gotta search for some ss lines now......any recommendations on pads? i had teins on my civic and DIDNT like them! always thought hks was a better brand........just need some suggestions! sad all the people looking at this view and you the only one replying!

I mod more than most view put together , so they are just learning like yourself.

Which set of tein coilovers did you have for your civic , the SS suspension is really smooth even with large rims , i don' t like the other lines only cs and ss for being able to still be luxury with a sport edge almost bmw ish

i had the tein flex i really hated them, switched them out for jic magic's and LOVED those but i always been happy with hks products! decisions,decisions lol........any suggestions on brake pads? i SEEN alot of big brake kits ofr my car i woulda never thought they offered! u know if supra swap is feasible and simple to do? i do have a exhaust ? coming soon.......... sorry bout the selling thing for my tv didn't read that i couldn't post a link to ebay.......just for future reference can i list a item #?

thanks

brian

I had the same dilima as you when it came to suspension upgrades but I ended up with the Tein CS (comfort sport) and it's a comfortable ride. Ride's slightly firmer than standard with the right settings but handles heaps better. It also depends on what u r setting your car up for i guess (race/hardcore or luxury). I wanted the big brakes upgrade kit but imo a simple stage 1 as SKperformance mentioned is enough unless u r looking at big power from engine mods/upgrades! My 2 cents worth...