Blue Tooth Cell Phone Voice Quality

Is there any way to change the very bass tone of the speaker to a higher treble value so the blue tooth voice quality is better and easier to understand?

Thanks

Stu

Nope. For what its worth, not all cellphones offer the same voice quality in Bluetooth mode. The worst phone I used in Blue tooth mode was the LG Chocolat. Putrid voice quality, beyond comprehension. The best voice quality I had was the Blackberry Vs 1 8703e. My present Blackberry is good, just not as good as the original one I had. The motorola Razor was not bad, not great, but very decent. The richness and fullness of the sound was very phone related.

Cheers,

MadloR

You can adjust it slightly......

PRESS INFO button and hold.

with your other hand switch your lights on and off 3 times

You should see a system menu pop up - you can fiddle with bluetooth settings here - I have 3 for send and 2 for receive and it seems a little clearer and little less bassy.

You can adjust it slightly......

PRESS INFO button and hold.

with your other hand switch your lights on and off 3 times

You should see a system menu pop up - you can fiddle with bluetooth settings here - I have 3 for send and 2 for receive and it seems a little clearer and little less bassy.

That worked for you? I could not enter the "menu" system for the bluetooth, so thought it was not possible. I will try it again.

Cheers,

MadloR

Yep - On my 2006 RX - the menu that pops up has options for reversing camera adjust, diagnostics and bluetooth settings.

Rillo:

Found the menu - thanks. Was able to adjust the send/receive sound as you described. However there was another box (same screen) that has a "5" in it which can be changed using a touch key pad. It's off to the right of the send/receive arrows. What function or sound level is controlled by the number in the box? There is a "set" button below the screen key pad which locks in the number in that box. Any clues?? Thanks again!1

Stu

• 1 month later...
Yep - On my 2006 RX - the menu that pops up has options for reversing camera adjust, diagnostics and bluetooth settings.

Rillo:

Found the menu - thanks. Was able to adjust the send/receive sound as you described. However there was another box (same screen) that has a "5" in it which can be changed using a touch key pad. It's off to the right of the send/receive arrows. What function or sound level is controlled by the number in the box? There is a "set" button below the screen key pad which locks in the number in that box. Any clues?? Thanks again!1

Stu

I'm also curious to know what this is?

• 4 weeks later...

Rillo:

Stu

Anybody ever figure out what the extra box with the 5 in it is?

Rillo:

Stu

Anybody ever figure out what the extra box with the 5 in it is?

• 6 months later...

Had my wifes 06 in for a minor issue this and asked about the Blue tooth and Nav improvements. was quoted $350 to updgrade the Nav software ....that seemed like alot of $ anyone know what improvement you get. Any sound or recognition improvement....of course I have to ask do you lose anything with the new software?