Po171, Po125, P117, P1135? Help! 2000rx300

tgun08

i had the codes pop up po117,po171,po125,and my range performance code i think p1135, then i had misfire codes random misfire. i changed my plugs to find i had platinum instead of iridium, then had to change a coil, i bought it in may of 07. with 130k on it. well after fixing the plugs and coil i still had the 4 codes come up. could one sensor trigger the other ones??

i have come to learn that the bank one is considered cylinder 1,3,5 and bank two is 2,4,6 side. the coil was in cylinder 5 that i had to replace.

code po171 fuel trim to lean bank 1????? fix it or try a diff. sensor

code po125 ect should i replace that one first.....??????

code po117 ect family......????

could the misfire cylinder cause gas to reach the o2 sensor bank 1 and damage it? leaving it with the fuel trim to lean code????

fixing the ect would that help with shifting if its saying the coolant temp is insufficient????

i have all the ????'s and nowhere to start. i could replace them all and be stuck with a hole in my wallet or get lucky and come out with just a rip....

Yeah, try cleaning the sensors and then reset the ECU to clear the codes and see if they come back. I don't think they will though. Or atleast the real issues may only come back. Then we can deal with that.

Yeah, try cleaning the sensors and then reset the ECU to clear the codes and see if they come back. I don't think they will though. Or atleast the real issues may only come back. Then we can deal with that.

the only sensors i'm aware that i can clean is the maf

You can pull the 02 sensors from the catalyst and clean those with some parts cleaner. You'll se 2 of them. Those are the 2 sensors that are throing the cel up now. It's propbably read gas leakage into the exhaust and that is why your getting the cel.