Lubricate Chassis

Can anyone give me some guidance on how to lubricate the chassis of my 2001 ES300? I'm sure I'll need a grease gun but I can't seem to locate the chassis fittings and am not sure of the frequency needed for this PM. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

UtahJayhawk :D

Can anyone give me some guidance on how to lubricate the chassis of my 2001 ES300? I'm sure I'll need a grease gun but I can't seem to locate the chassis fittings and am not sure of the frequency needed for this PM. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I don't beleive the 2001 ES has any chassis fittings that require grease.....I know mine didn't. One less thing to worry about. ;)

:cheers:

I don't beleive the 2001 ES has any chassis fittings that require grease.....I know mine didn't. One less thing to worry about. ;)

:cheers:

Thanks much, freak. Appreciate the reply.