18" Rim/tire Combination For Stock Gs300

ill try to contact the local dealer, and see what i could do,

thanks for the numbers.

as far as the rims you posted, they look great

i think those are by ADR i forgot the name though

any idea on how much those rims cost, the UK ones.

MrSypher thanks for the site,

most of those wheels look to PIMP for me or they look to racey for me because of the small spokes,

i was thinking of something on the lines of the is or gs430 rims, i like the 5 spoke or 11 spoke chrome look,

so any help would be appreciated.

With those they're made to order.. So you can have them fit'd to your GS the way you want.. You can choose your lips sizes on them.. Like for me I have 1.5" lip on the front rims and about 3.5" on the rears and I'm staggered, 8.5" wide in the front and 10" wide in the back.. And man I'm telling you the quality of these rims are outstanding.. I'm not just saying that because I sell them now but it's true.. When I replaced my tires a couple months back every rim was straight as an arrow.. And last year when I replaced my tires around the same time, every rim was bent to hell and back.. To say the least I was impressed.. Also, Work wheels are far from common in the states.. You'd be lucky if 5 people in the country have those Work Euips..

most of those wheels look to PIMP for me or they look to racey for me because of the small spokes,

i was thinking of something on the lines of the is or gs430 rims, i like the 5 spoke or 11 spoke chrome look,

GSspeed, Here is another 5 spoke style rim on my car...they're 19" Work Euroline LS

IMG_0009.sized.jpg

GSspeed, Here is another 5 spoke style rim on my car...they're 19" Work Euroline LS

IMG_0009.sized.jpg

okay those look very nice,

u mind me asking howmuch they were

okay after looking around, i was thinking of these rims, i dont know who made them or how much they are so if anyone has any info , pls, let me know

thanks

1st

gt3_1.jpg

2nd by Ruf, porshe company like brabus, amg, etc...

rufrgt_2.jpg

3rd THESE ARE THE ONES I LIKE THE BEST

996_gt2_sp650_2.jpg

same one different view

996_gt2_sp650_1.jpg

they look nice but dont know how they would be on the gs

so then what set up should i have, 70% looks, and 30% ride, so thats what my percentages are around, should i swtich them, around, or 50,50 for handleing and looks, i have never added after market rims so i dont exactly know what to look for.

• 10 months later...
so then what set up should i have, 70% looks, and 30% ride, so thats what my percentages are around, should i swtich them, around, or 50,50 for handleing and looks, i have never added after market rims so i dont exactly know what to look for.

This is your car now??? lexus_gs_300_01.jpg

Maybe you can add some styling rims on it go check out www.dubmagazine.com , If u have the money? why not add spinners rims-style02.gif

Posted by http://www.corleone.tk

P.i.m.p. your lexus how easy but how delightfull this is what happens when you pimp your lexus:

Lexus-IS300.jpg

74168_chrome.JPG

74146_chrome.JPG

74168.JPG

New GS300 chrome Style fits 1992 - 2000 lexus SC400 $995/set A+

16 x 7,5 in. chrome wheels 5 x 4,5'' lug diameter

center caps as shown included - also available with a gold or chrome aftermarket logo.

O.E.R.

Posted by: http://www.corleone.tk

• 2 months later...

I'm about to receive back a set of 18x8.5 trippled chromed MOMO ARROW, that were fully restored and chromed in CA. Before I had them on my maxima. Can't wait to get them and I'm thinking of 245/45/18 in the front, and 275/45/18 in the back. I'll post some pics...

I'm about to receive back a set of 18x8.5 trippled chromed MOMO ARROW, that were fully restored and chromed in CA. Before I had them on my maxima. Can't wait to get them and I'm thinking of 245/45/18 in the front, and 275/45/18 in the back. I'll post some pics...

• 3 years later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is your car now??? lexus_gs_300_01.jpg

Maybe you can add some styling rims on it go check out www.dubmagazine.com , If u have the money? why not add spinners rims-style02.gif

Posted by http://www.corleone.tk

i thought everyone was over the spinners craze. does no one else think they look ridiculous? maybe it's just personal opinion, and i respect any differing opinion, but i think it would be subtracting dignity more than adding style. i'm a total douche canoe though. maybe i'm wrong.