Es Tool Kit In Trunk

Hey folks,

I had a question about the in trunk tool kit (2002 - 2006 ES) & need you to be my eyes. On the right side of the trunk when you lift the mat.....there is a rectangle molded area that is ribbed on both sides that appears to be part of the tool kit. It was empty, but it looks like something indeed belongs there....the sales manager said he thinks that nothing actually belongs there, but will check it out. I should have checked it out on another ES ot two, but didn't think of it at the time & the dealer is out of town.....all other items were present & accounted for & I know it's not the first aid kit.

Can anyone shed some light on this as to what belongs there (if anything) and perhaps even take a pic on the area in question & post it? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

:cheers:

Yeah,

I guess the ES does not have a seperate case.....and those are the tools that are in the trunk.....nothing with in a rectangular shape.....maybe it's for extra tools or something. Once again, I thank you SK.

:cheers: