Tdcl

josping

Hello, I`m from spain.

I have a 1996 lexus LS400 (UCF20). My car dont have ODB-II connector only has the TDCL,

Anyone know if you can get the error codes in the same way as in 1990-1994 models?

2 The problems that I have are:

One day driving on the freeway with Cruise-Control activated, I pass over a pothole and disconnect the system, since that time when the system is turned on the light "cruise" is ON but any attempt to fix Speed dont work and light is flashing and it does not work. Also occasionally the TRC stops working to make the wheels skidding and the light "TRC OFF" flashes until turn off and I turn on the engine.

Forgiveness for speaking English poorly.

Thanks.

347DSC06400.JPG

For American cars their is no way to short the wires to read the codes as it is a 4 digits number starting with a P.

I am not sure if the 95 was obd 1 or 2 . The 94 and older you could short the wires as it was obd1

The picture shows an OBD 1 terminal (ot TDCL), so you will be able to get the error codes using the code reading tutorial at www.lexls.com

post the results back here.

The test has return these results, but not interpret them as well. Does anyone know if the breakdown is very bad?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRC: code 25

= Step motor does not move to a position decided by TRAC ECU

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRUISE: code 12

= I dont Know

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Air suspension: code 73

= I dont Know

Thanks