Is350 Sport Pedals

Has anyone installed the sport pedals? Can you anyone explain how they install. I believe the gas and break just slip on like the stock pedal covers but I am not sure about the foot rest?

The foot rest just pulls out and the replacement pushes in. The brake pedal is a little fiddly but as you say it slips on with rubber hoding the ally pedal cover to the steel base pedal. The gas pedal is a different matter altogether as you have to remove a split pin under the pedal and refit it with the new pedal plate. I managed it with the pedal in place using a screw clamp with a small diameter drive pin (slightly smaller than the split pin).

Most people find it easier to unplug the control unit (it's electronic control not cable) and unbolt the pedal assembly to fit the replacement pedal out of the car.

here you go.... http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread...sport+pedal+DIY

I just did this Saturday. Just take a hairdryer and heat up the brake pedal and the pedal will get oily.(they must add oil to the pedal when its manufactured) I removed the whole gas pedal assembly....knocked the pin out with a pin punch. The dead pedal just pulls out and the new snaps in after you remove the white clips on the end.

• 4 months later...
I just did this Saturday. Just take a hairdryer and heat up the brake pedal and the pedal will get oily.(they must add oil to the pedal when its manufactured) I removed the whole gas pedal assembly....knocked the pin out with a pin punch. The dead pedal just pulls out and the new snaps in after you remove the white clips on the end.

uh wow, ok dudes how much would it cost to get it done by the dealer?

uh wow, ok dudes how much would it cost to get it done by the dealer?

They will most likely charge you for an hours worth of labor, so it depends on what your dealer's hourly labor rate is and what type of tech they assign to the task. You should be able to complete this yourself - very easily. You should at least give it a try and if you are not successful, then take it to your dealer.