Ohhh Didn´t Work ...........

gunni

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click here and look at post number seven

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=43436 I think the hose you have on the red arrow where there shouldn't be a hose goes to 90910-12220 in the diagram.

Quote :::: I think the hose you have on the red arrow where there shouldn't be a hose goes to 90910-12220 in the diagram.

Am I getting it or am a just a dum *BLEEP* :)

I think that's right and then the whole assembly of hoses, solenoid, etc has to connect to the fitting(s) on the bottom of the air box. Reach or look under the airbox and you should find empty fitting(s).

the little hose you have on the engine in your picture number 7 with the red arrow that points to it. That hose I beleive goes to the air box, and not to the metal hose looking connector. Both of the black metal hose connectors on each side of the cam box have nothing attached to them.They are just there and left open.

So I will remove the hose on the metal connector.and leave the other one like this ?

I think so. There should be some clips or whatever to hold those items to the airbox or next to it.

So except for the strange IAT reading you should be in good shape.

Hi guys...Didn´t work...I was wondering do you know how I can check the MAF connector to see if there is a fault in the plug ???

The MAF is good and I can see the IAT sensors the are also clean and Good....

did you check the connections and the wire conditions? I was thinking you had a short somewhere in the wiring, not the sensor itself, or a bad connector plug.

did you check the connections and the wire conditions? I was thinking you had a short somewhere in the wiring, not the sensor itself, or a bad connector plug.

Can you give me some advise how to check these things or just where to start ???

Thanks

Best way is to start with a voltmeter and check it at different points. Check the conitnuity, and make sure you have resistance at the sensors and MAF wires.

When you replaced the MAF, did you also replace the IAT sensor? The IAT sensor is mounted on the mass air flow meter. Maybe that is your issue. The IAT is also connected to the ECM. I'll bet you have a short circuit in your IAT.

hey bartkat where did you get your CD from, ive been wanting to get one for my ls but not sure where to go for it. I heard the ones from ebay are usless, i dont care if its indexed or not.

I got it from a guy on another forum about 3 years ago. Haven't seen him around for awhile.