'92 Sc400

Hey guys i have a '92 SC400 4.0L V8, and one of two oil lights came on, but i cant tell which one is which. There's one in the lower right hand corner by the battery light and then there's one in the RPM gauge. The one in the RPM gauge circle is the one that came on. It was orange and it was only on for maybe 20 seconds and then it went off. I was going high speeds down the highway. Can someone tell me which oil light this is that came on and the difference between the two and also whats reason for this light coming on momentarly and also what i can do or what need to be done? Thanx guys!

Please someone help!!!

Its not the oil emblem that has the drip coming down (which im guessing means low oil) its the one where it has the oil pot and like a jagged line under it. What does it mean? Is it oil pressure or oil temperature maybe? I was going high speeds when it came on and when i slowed down it went away, it was orange as well. Someone please give me some info on this i dont want to mess up my new lexus!!!

Alright thanx again now for my last question. Im reading different things about the '92's non-vvti 4.0L V8 engine as to rather or not it is interference or non-interferences. I've read on here that as long as its not the vvti (95 and up) that its non-interference but went to my local lexus dealer and they said that it is for sure interference but the people on here sound more sure about it than he did, its just the fact that he said for sure that just keep me uneased about the right answer maye you or someone else can tell me the truth!