Phone - Call Waiting

Have a 2007 GS400 with the nav system. My bluetooth works fine with my Blackberry. When I am on the phone and another call comes in there is no nottification that a call is waiting. I do have call waiting on my Blackberry Smartphone. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Richard

Have a 2007 GS400 with the nav system. My bluetooth works fine with my Blackberry. When I am on the phone and another call comes in there is no nottification that a call is waiting. I do have call waiting on my Blackberry Smartphone. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Richard

Out of curiosity, does it disconnect your current call when a new call comes in? I have a Blackberry Pearl and if I'm using hands free and another call comes in, it drops my original call. Really a pain...

I purchased an 06 GS 300 last week and noticed the same thing yesterday. When a new call showed up, it just dropped my current call and connected me to the new one eventhough the phone has call waiting. I have a Blackberry 8700. I can't figure out how to transfer contacts either.

• 1 month later...

Thanks,

Richard

I have an 08 ES350 and have a similar problem. If I'm on the phone via the bluetooth connection and I receive another call, I can hear a tone alerting me of the call but I can't figure out how to answer the call. My cell phone lets me switch back and forth between calls by pushing the send button. I'm going to try pushing the "off hook" button on the steering wheel tomorrow.

Bill