So If I Parted Out My 94 Ls 400 Here

wrpsuite

how much you think I could get ? Everything is almost perfect including the engine w/ 200k . one seat has a small tear and the drivers door handle is cracked. I drove an ES 350 today but it's not giving me the warm and fuzzys I was hoping for. I'm going to drive some German stuff next week and see. I really don't want to sell but think it's about time.

WHY???? WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?? DON'T YOU LOVE IT ANYMORE???:cries:

Unless there's something really, really, really wrong with it like bad damage due to an accident....I don't think you should sell it! But if you decide to do so....I am sure you will get a lot of offers in here! I already have one and I love it!

nothing wrong with it, except for the drivers door handle and dim console lights, everything is in great shape. I really was ready to buy an ES350 the other day until I drove it.

I'm trying to figure out if this car is worth more in parts ad the myth goes or if I should sell it outright...

Average selling price of your 94 LS 400 is $6300. With a high listing of $11000 and a low of $3000 (Autotrader.com). If you were to be asking for the higher end I would say sell it as a whole rather than pieces, as you would have to sell alot of pieces to get up to 11K. If you were going to sell it for $3K then you might come out ahead piecing it out.. but think of the labor involved and the eyesore it would leave in your driveway.. Also, isn't there some LEXUS code of ethics against dismantling a perfectly good running LS for parts? LOL

I say sell it as a whole..

Heavens sake... a one owner, garaged car? Parted out? No way. Sell it whole for about $4500-$6000. I paid $3200 for my 91' LS400 with 208K!

where are you getting the $6300 figure? I'd sell it for that I'm pretty sure and mine is super clean and meticulously maintained garage kept one owner car..

now way would i part out a good car. wrecked... yes, f'ed up interior maybe, stolen... hahaha yes (JK :) )

Please dont part out your lexus. you wont get any money for it. 3-400 for the seats, 400 for the cluster, 500 for the engine (if you can find a buyer)

def not worth it

• 4 months later...
Sell outright....

HOWEVER, if you want to part it out, I need the coolant level sensor.... ;)

I've been looking for the same part too. And it seems that we have to do something to get around it, if we could, while waiting for the part.

What's your thought.

Thanks a million.

Don