Changing The License Plate Light

toped82

Yeah, it's a little trickyer than it looks.

Open the trunk and remove the liner on the trunk lid. If you look from the side of the trunk, you will see 2 bolts that hold the trim piece on the other side. Remove those. Then you'll need to loosen the trunk key lock so the trim releases. Once you have that, then you can pop the clear lense cover off and replace the lights. ( I used 6 bulb hyper white LED's, Looks great!) Then put it all back together and your done.

Thanks a lot guy. I'll try to do it tonite. It sounds easier than it probably is. I appreciate your help. Can I email you with more questions? if I have any? Thanks Again, Tony

Yeah, it's a little trickyer than it looks.

Open the trunk and remove the liner on the trunk lid. If you look from the side of the trunk, you will see 2 bolts that hold the trim piece on the other side. Remove those. Then you'll need to loosen the trunk key lock so the trim releases. Once you have that, then you can pop the clear lense cover off and replace the lights. ( I used 6 bulb hyper white LED's, Looks great!) Then put it all back together and your done.