Lexus Of London (ontario)

I have no experience with them other than to say we couldn't deal with them when we were in the market to buy our first Lexus. We've dealt with Hefner Lexus in Kitchener with great success on both purchases and service, and we feel the drive of 100 miles (for us) is worth it. By the way, if you deal with Subaru of London you'll like them as well. We've bought our last 2 Subies from them. Great people at both dealerships.

I have no experience with them other than to say we couldn't deal with them when we were in the market to buy our first Lexus. We've dealt with Hefner Lexus in Kitchener with great success on both purchases and service, and we feel the drive of 100 miles (for us) is worth it. By the way, if you deal with Subaru of London you'll like them as well. We've bought our last 2 Subies from them. Great people at both dealerships.

Subaru of London is where we are currently have our Subi's serviced & I totally agree......excellent dealer & great people.

Anyone else? They don't have the product I am looking for, but I'm more concerned with the service side of the dealer. B)

:cheers: