Chromed My Grill...

thats is funny, i just did chromed the grill on my blk gs4 today, but i didn't chrome it all the way just the front edgeds of the bars...pretty easy i used laquar thinner and scrubed with a brillo pad 2 take it off .....looks reall good nice difference... did u chrome the whole thing or just the front part? i'll have pics soon of my job as well..

hahaha...someones discovered the DIY chrome grill...ive done it looks great...but paint thinner...is kinda dangerous to use...the grill is plastic so it might eat up the plastic...what i did was use SOS pads...and a dremel on low speed with a polishing pad...worked like a charm here are some pics email me if yall need more info...teamblurgs400@aol.com

post-1-1070216809.jpg

yeah there was a little scrubbing involved, you can use a brillo pad, i used, paint remover, let it soak, and used a wash cloth! umm...few other, rough but not so rough pads may work also. i chrome the inside about half way, gotta get other half done. Hardly noticeable tho!