75 Mph

HEY EVERYONE I HAVE A 99 GS3 AND I WAS WONDERING, WHEN IM ON THE FREEWAY CRUISING AT EXACTLY 75MPH MY CAR IS AT EXACTLY 3K RPM? I JUST NEVER NOTICED BEFORE, DO U GUYS THINK THATS A LIL 2 HIGH OR ARE THE OTHER GS'S OUT THERE REVING AT THE SAME RPM'S THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

KENNY

HEY EVERYONE I HAVE A 99 GS3 AND I WAS WONDERING, WHEN IM ON THE FREEWAY CRUISING AT EXACTLY 75MPH MY CAR IS AT EXACTLY 3K RPM? I JUST NEVER NOTICED BEFORE, DO U GUYS THINK THATS A LIL 2 HIGH OR ARE THE OTHER GS'S OUT THERE REVING AT THE SAME RPM'S THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

KENNY

About right :cheers:

KENNY

About right :cheers:

That is odd.. I was justing paying attention to my speed / engine RPM this morning. At 80mph I am turning 2600RPM. I have a GS400 though, 98.

BP

My 01 GS300 did the same thing, at 80mph it was at about 3200 RPM

THANK YOU GUYS

LOVE THIS FORUM

RESPECT U ALL

KENNY

My 95 GS300: 75mph=2600rpm. I was curious after reading your post, so while on the hwy today I checked.

My 01 GS300 did the same thing, at 80mph it was at about 3200 RPM

THANK YOU GUYS

LOVE THIS FORUM

RESPECT U ALL

KENNY

My 95 GS300: 75mph=2600rpm. I was curious after reading your post, so while on the hwy today I checked.

WELL MINE IS A 2ND GENERATION SO THATS WHY IT REVS HIGHER