Sign in to follow this  
SKperformance

The Great Lexus Parts Sale

SC parts

1 set of 245 40/zr18's bridgestone potenza's off a friends sc430 the tires have less than 1000 km on them and are like new $600 for a set of 4

full set of 4 very new beige sc400 carpet mats $80 MIA

ES parts

Full set of chrome and gold 94 ES 300 emblems including center caps $60 for chrome $85 for gold.

they will work for any 92-94 es except the tail light on an 95-96 ES . should have al4 wheel caps antenna nut and tail pipes.

rear ski boot bypass for the trunk $25

94 es radio and trunk CD changer $300 for both or $200 separately already had new internal lights replaced 6 months before removal . Will include one original Lexus CD cartridge with changer but also have 3 others by pioneer for $25 each

Stock airbox for any 94-96 es 300 with pipe $60

all 8 stock ES pioneer speakers not used in 7 years $150

Nearly new antenna mast should work for almost any Lexus $25 SOLD

rear right tail light for a 94 slight chips on edges for $80

a perfect one also for great for a back up when first clearing the rear lights in case you chip them like the one above$120

92-94 ES300 round yellow projector foglights no cracks used for only 3 years and taken off and have been sitting in a box for 7 years.$150

Stock Lexus rotors in great condition for 92-96 es the fronts will work on a 97 and up es but not the ears as they fit but are a larger diameter. $80 SOLD

97-01 ES grey leather steering wheel brand new never used bought for my 94 but did not fit $150

97-01 trd front lips from a Camry kit brand new $150 SOLD

97-01 es 300 so you can place a regular single din radio in the dash without spending $350 like most to custom make one like most people do $150

trd urethane rear trunk spoiler just like mine brand new ,still has 3m tape on it $250

i think that is it for now

all prices are somewhat negotiable

Edited by SKperformance

squakers on dash ....sold

amp on hold.........

rear spoiler on hold........

nah i am not selling my car

i am keeping it for life as my first car i will pass it down to my kids one day

i have a few parts lying around for some reason

so i decided to let most of it go and help save some members some money getting parts

since i don;t need most of this stuff anymore ,if ever

u have a pic of the 97-01 ES grey leather steering wheel? im also curious about...

-97-01 es 300 so you can place a regular single din radio in the dash without spending $350 like most to custom make one like most people do $150

sure i can take a pic

what are you interested about with it?

yah i have a face plate covered in black leather also

i wish it would fit my car

oh well

still got the tires , i can see if tehre are any local places with body parts but we both know it isn;t going to be easy or cheap.

do you want brand new or even slightly dented?

anything is possible.

let me know if you want the tires.

thanks

Thanks for the responce, What kind of tires, and are they "run flat" tires ? Did you say they are new tires ? How much ? I appreciate any help in locating parts for the 02 sc 430 !

as mentioned above.

set of 245 40/zr18's bridgstone potenza's off a friends sc 430 the tires have less than 1000 km on them and are like new $600 for a set of 4

over 90% tread left

they are the runflats

i would only sell a set of 4 for the chrome caps not just one sorry.

Give me an offer on them and i;ll let you know.

Hey sk - do you still have the 97-01 ES Grey Steering wheel available? - Does it have the wood grain on the top & bottom?

Also - could you send a pict of the radio dash kit if still available.

Please e-mail me back:

pillpusher84@comcast.net

Thanks,

Antonio

Hey, sorry to do this here, but I saw in another post you were looking for an 94 GS300 steering wheel and airbag, if you still need them, email me. Ken303@comcast.net.

(I tried to pm you, but as a new user I guess I cant.)

WHat condition is the wheel in and is it black?

I already got anotehr airbag but i think i don;t even need it.

I still have the brand new grey steering wheel though

Do u hav these lights?

94 round yellow projector headlights no cracks used for only 3 years and taken off and have been sitting in a box for 7 years.$150

THX. P Kannan

they are projector fog lights not headlights ,sorry

and yes i still have them

SC parts

1 set of 245 40/zr18's bridgstone potenza's off a friends sc 430 the tires have less than 1000 km on them and are like new $600 for a set of 4

full set of 4 very new beige sc 400 carpet mats $80

ES parts

Full set of chrome and gold 94 ES 300 emblems including center caps $60 for chrome $85 for gold.

they will work for any 92-94 es except the tail light on an 95-96 ES.shoulad have al 4 wheel caps antenna nut and tail pipes.

rear ski boot bypass for the trunk $25

94 es radio and trunk cd changer $300 for both or $200 seperatly already had new internal lights replaced 6 months before removal.Will include one original lexus cd cartridge with changer but also have 3 others by pioneer for $25 each

Stock airbox for any 94-96 es 300 with pipe $60

Nearly new antenna mast should work for almost any lexus $25

rear right tail light for a 94 slight chips on edges for $80

a perfect one also for great for a back up when first clearing the rear lights incase you chip them like the one above$120

94 round yellow projector headlights no cracks used for only 3 years and taken off and have been sitting in a box for 7 years.$150

Stock lexus rotrs in great condition for 92-96 es the fronts will work on a 97 and up es but not the erars as they fit but are a larger diameter. $80

97-01 ES grey leather steering wheel brand new never used bought for my 94 but did not fit $150

97-01 trd front lips from a camry kit brand new $150

97-01 es 300 so you can place a regular single din radio in the dash without spending $350 like most to custom make one like most people do $150

trd ureathane rear trunk spoiler just like mine brand new ,still has 3m tape on it $250

i think that is it for now

all prices are somewhat negotiable

SK,

Is the power antenna still available? The antenna in my Camry went out and I want to replace it. I'll pay you your asking price. Thanks.

pm me your adress and email and i will send you a pic and get an estimate on shipping.

let me also know who you want to ship it with and you can paypal me the money.

thanks

94 es radio and trunk cd changer $300 for both or $200 seperatly already had new internal lights replaced 6 months before removal.Will include one original lexus cd cartridge with changer but also have 3 others by pioneer for $25 each

SK,

Do you still happen to have the 94 es radio and trunk cd changer? What about the speakers . . . I just need to replace the front right and rear left speakers.

Also, do you happen to have a passenger side mirror for the es300 for sale? (If so, how much?)

Thanks,

A. Nemiroff

I have all the speakers and deck/changer i have someoen who is interested in them but if you want them let me know and i will see what they are going to do.

Do you need a new peice of glass for the mirror or the whole assembly?

does you still have airbox and pipe going to TB? pm me if you are interested in getting rid of pipe portion between maf and throttle body

Sign in to follow this