Gold Club

Hey Guys and Gals,

I recently purchased a 1999 Gold/Champagne Lexus GS 300 which I will post pics of soon. I thought it would be cool if other owners with this color could post pics so I could see what they have done with them. I will be in the market this summer for new rims and would like to see some examples. I am always on the lookout for this color and never see it must not have been as popular but I just love it.

Thanks,

JT

Hey Guys and Gals,

I recently purchased a 1999 Gold/Champagne Lexus GS 300 which I will post pics of soon. I thought it would be cool if other owners with this color could post pics so I could see what they have done with them. I will be in the market this summer for new rims and would like to see some examples. I am always on the lookout for this color and never see it must not have been as popular but I just love it.

Thanks,

JT

I HAD A GOLD 98 SOLD IT FOR A SILVER 99 BUT THOSE DO LOOK REALLY GOOD WITH A NICE SET OF RIMS IF I WAS U ID GET A PAIR OF COLOR MATCHING ONES WITH THE CHROME LIP SICKKKK