1993 Ls No Turn Signals Or Hazards, Help!

nolyaw

I have a 1993 LS, and I have no turn signals. No arrows on the dash, no clicking, nothing. No hazards either. The Hazard triangle on the button is not lit up either. The fuse is good, for both the hazards and the turn signals. I am getting 12V to ground from the fuse block. I have all of my tailights and brake lights, so I don't believe its a wiring harness issue. Any one had this problem? I tried a search and could find very little. Any input would be helpful.

I have a 1993 LS, and I have no turn signals. No arrows on the dash, no clicking, nothing. No hazards either. The Hazard triangle on the button is not lit up either. The fuse is good, for both the hazards and the turn signals. I am getting 12V to ground from the fuse block. I have all of my tailights and brake lights, so I don't believe its a wiring harness issue. Any one had this problem? I tried a search and could find very little. Any input would be helpful.

Sounds like its the flasher unit itself.... I am pretty sure all cars have them, but I am not sure of the location on the LS. I would check the owners manual to be sure.

Sounds like its the flasher unit itself.... I am pretty sure all cars have them, but I am not sure of the location on the LS. I would check the owners manual to be sure.

Well, if the flasher was bad, I would still have arrows on the dash, and the light lit up on the car. I have no lights, no arrows, nothing.