Having Trouble!

v.i.p.

I have a 92 ls400 and my car have tailight blicker light, (brake) light , and engine check light. I'm having a hard time removing those code on my dashboard. I release the e brake all the way and it still can be seen and the taillight I try fixing by replacing the bulb but it still doesn't go away and now I have the engine check light :/. The user manual told me to go to lexus dealer but I was wondering what I can do to remove the engine check light before going to a dealer.You guys are the best if you can help me... :cries:

I have a 92 ls400 and my car have tailight blicker light, (brake) light , and engine check light. I'm having a hard time removing those code on my dashboard. I release the e brake all the way and it still can be seen and the taillight I try fixing by replacing the bulb but it still doesn't go away and now I have the engine check light :/. The user manual told me to go to lexus dealer but I was wondering what I can do to remove the engine check light before going to a dealer.You guys are the best if you can help me... :cries:

Well, the check engine light will have to be checked by the code(s) being read. I think this has to be done by plugging the computer reader to the plug under the hood.

Not sure about the brake warning light. Is the fluid full for the brakes? Does the brakes seem OK?

I have a 92 ls400 and my car have tailight blicker light, (brake) light , and engine check light. I'm having a hard time removing those code on my dashboard. I release the e brake all the way and it still can be seen and the taillight I try fixing by replacing the bulb but it still doesn't go away and now I have the engine check light :/. The user manual told me to go to lexus dealer but I was wondering what I can do to remove the engine check light before going to a dealer.You guys are the best if you can help me...:cries:

Well, the check engine light will have to be checked by the code(s) being read. I think this has to be done by plugging the computer reader to the plug under the hood.

Not sure about the brake warning light. Is the fluid full for the brakes? Does the brakes seem OK?

If the break light shows up only when you press the brakes that's when you need to check the bulbs in the back...if the light stays on while you are driving (without pressing the brakes) like it happened to me...check brake fluid level!..that's what was wrong with mine. After a while it happened again and it was the same problem so I checked and one of my fluid lines to the front wheel was leaking so I replaced it and I never had the light come on again. As for the engine check light coming on...the cheapest way to know what it is would be to go to an AUTOZONE or ADVANCE AUTO PARTS store and have them do a diagnostic of the check engine light for you..for FREE!!! good luck!