Sunroof Reset

So I unhooked my battery to reset my car for navigation reasons.... not relevant. Hence, now everything has been reset. All the windows now do not work automatically, so I held the button up for 5 seconds then down and now they work. The sunroof is a little more difficult, how the heck do you get it to go automatically now that everything has been reset?

• 3 weeks later...
So I unhooked my battery to reset my car for navigation reasons.... not relevant. Hence, now everything has been reset. All the windows now do not work automatically, so I held the button up for 5 seconds then down and now they work. The sunroof is a little more difficult, how the heck do you get it to go automatically now that everything has been reset?

keep pressing and hold the UP button until sunroof close.

• 3 weeks later...

this just happebn to me. press and hold "open" for an entire cycle and vuala!

• 2 years later...

What Kevin said worked for me to close the sunroof on my 2006 IS350...put the dial on close and keep pressing the dial to close the sunroof inch by inch and it will finally close or at least it did for me when nothing else worked. What a relief...whew