Lowering And Rim Size

I have A 98 GS300 And Im wanting to lower it I need to know if im going to have to deal with 18's if I want a good amount of tire so I don't screw up the rims or if Id be able to run 20's ok afterwards

Stain -

I lowered my 99 GS4, put some H&K coils on it, and put some Bilstein sport shocks on it. One of the best moves I did. I went from the standard 17" tires to the 18" with no problem. I do know a kat that did the same, only went to 19" tires. He required rotor / caliper suspension mods to get the rims and tires to fit. If you get the 20's to fit, would like to see a picture when you get it done. Good luck.......

Spaseman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Stain -

I lowered my 99 GS4, put some H&K coils on it, and put some Bilstein sport shocks on it. One of the best moves I did. I went from the standard 17" tires to the 18" with no problem. I do know a kat that did the same, only went to 19" tires. He required rotor / caliper suspension mods to get the rims and tires to fit. If you get the 20's to fit, would like to see a picture when you get it done. Good luck.......

Spaseman

If i lowered my GS4 would i have to get new cambers? about 1.9 front and 1.6 rear? Did you?

I had to get adjustable cambers when I lowered my integra. Just wondering.