07 Is250 - Water Drips Inside When Opening Driver Side Door

I have an 07 IS250 and it appears that the rain water draining method is very poor around the doors. Whenever i drive in the rain (or wash my car), park into a garage and then open my door, water from the roof drips all over the left side of my body. If i am not in the car, the water would just drip on the seat. This happens on all of my doors.

Has anyone else seen this issue? I would imagine it would be very common among other 2nd gen IS owners unless there is something specifically wrong with my car.

thanks,

Well, pretty much ANY car without gutters on the roof (which I believe is EVERY car built like for the past 20 years?) will drip a little water in if there's enough near the edge of the door. Our IS does it, my Subaru does it too.

I always just take a quick spin around the block after a wash before drying with a chamois. Helps for the most part. I don't think there's anything wrong with your car. Kind of a pain though. As long as when you door is closed no water is coming in, then I think what you describe is normal.