Gs460's Are Out

gs460's are out for sale. Great car. I drove one yesterday and with a $58K price tag is worth it.

I agree. I got the first one my dealer received, black/black, ML/NAV/IPA and most other options. Just took it on it's first road trip. Got 24 mpg. Love the growl of the V8 and the silky smooth 8-speed. Very comfortable, easy to drive on highway, no wind noise, and great nav system.

• 2 months later...
gs460's are out for sale. Great car. I drove one yesterday and with a $58K price tag is worth it.

I agree. I got the first one my dealer received, black/black, ML/NAV/IPA and most other options. Just took it on it's first road trip. Got 24 mpg. Love the growl of the V8 and the silky smooth 8-speed. Very comfortable, easy to drive on highway, no wind noise, and great nav system.

Wow! You only received 24 mpg on the highway?

I am glad I stuck with the GS 300.

I took mine on a 400 mile round trip to Galveston last summer and I achieved 32 hwy, and I consistently get 26 in the city.

Now that gas is $3.40 a gallon, I am glad I don't have my second gen. GS!

If I drive our GS460 in "sport" on the freeway then I usually get around 24mpg. If I keep it out of "sport" and occasionally use the cruise control I can get it up to 29mpg. In town driving is constant stop and go and averages 14 to 18mpg.