How To Maintain 94 Lexus Es300

I have a 94 ES300. can anyone tell me how should i keep up the maintenance of the leather. I see some deep wrinkles start to come out, hope it is not going to crack open. what spray should i use? i just bought the car.

For me, my 98 is doing the samething on the drive side. I put leather cleaner/cond on every 4 to 6 months. I have yet to see this not happen in a car or in my home.

But I use CG (chemical guys) leather and cond. Smells nice and I like it.

try lexol...cant beat it.

I have a 94 ES300. can anyone tell me how should i keep up the maintenance of the leather. I see some deep wrinkles start to come out, hope it is not going to crack open. what spray should i use? i just bought the car.

For me, my 98 is doing the samething on the drive side. I put leather cleaner/cond on every 4 to 6 months. I have yet to see this not happen in a car or in my home.

But I use CG (chemical guys) leather and cond. Smells nice and I like it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lexol is definately a great cleaner. Real gentle and it works. Cleaning is the important step, use whatever conditioner you like.

Sunlight is the killer of all things except plantlife. look for shade. I love socked-in overcast days! We get plenty of'em here in OH.

just my .02¢