New Member Wuts Up Family?

sup yall'. just wanna introduce myself to the family. i just recently traded 93 infiniti g20+1600 for a 92 sc400 w/ 140k miles. The only thing is that my passesenger side door does not open from outside (which should be able to be fixed with door hinge), left headlight is out (i don't know if its the HID ballast or not), and the parking lights and fogs don't work, i think they just need to be rewired, and passenger side panel is kinda shot.. so if any1 know's of any1 selling any of these things lemme know. Anyway.. the name is jed. here are some pics

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

sup yall'. just wanna introduce myself to the family. i just recently traded 93 infiniti g20+1600 for a 92 sc400 w/ 140k miles. The only thing is that my passesenger side door does not open from outside (which should be able to be fixed with door hinge), left headlight is out (i don't know if its the HID ballast or not), and the parking lights and fogs don't work, i think they just need to be rewired, and passenger side panel is kinda shot.. so if any1 know's of any1 selling any of these things lemme know. Anyway.. the name is jed. here are some pics

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Nice car what size rims are on there?