91 Ls400 Mods

91-LS_400

I have a 91 ls400 and ive been wanting to do some mods. i wanted to put the vip grill on it. but on ebey it only has one for the 95-97 models. would i be able to put the 95-97 vip gril on my ls400.im also looking to put a lip on my car. im not to much of a fan of body kits so i wanna go with a lip. i wanna do an exhaust and intake but cant find ne thing. i have $1500 to spend on the car i just wanna get the most for my money thx

I have a 91 ls400 and ive been wanting to do some mods. i wanted to put the vip grill on it. but on ebey it only has one for the 95-97 models. would i be able to put the 95-97 vip gril on my ls400.im also looking to put a lip on my car. im not to much of a fan of body kits so i wanna go with a lip. i wanna do an exhaust and intake but cant find ne thing. i have $1500 to spend on the car i just wanna get the most for my money thx

you got pm

I was looking for the same thing (grill) formy '90 LS400 but I could find was a place on Ebay that sells a chrome grill kit that fits on your stock grill. I ordered it, installed it in looks awsome...I really like it. (looks just like the pictures on the site)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LEXUS-LS400...sspagenameZWDVW