Seats 06 Rx330

US Pilot

I don't think I have a big "booty" 6' 185lbs? :blushing: The seats on my 06 RX330 cause pain in my right leg and buttocks due to the incline on the edge of the seat. They seem to be too high in elevation? I have read the boards here and only see one post that talks about this issue and the suggestion was to have foam added or removed... I was wondering if there might be another suggestion out there? Ideas?

Thanks to all!

I don't think I have a big "booty" 6' 185lbs? :blushing: The seats on my 06 RX330 cause pain in my right leg and buttocks due to the incline on the edge of the seat. They seem to be too high in elevation? I have read the boards here and only see one post that talks about this issue and the suggestion was to have foam added or removed... I was wondering if there might be another suggestion out there? Ideas?

Thanks to all!

Here's my post from early last month:

1. I find the driver's seat on our '05 causes discomfort to my right thigh due to narrowness. I've noticed the same on other cars such as MDX, Pilot and Highlander. Not so bad on Euro autos. Possibly related to fact that sized for women since they make vast majority of buying decisions in this sector, but that's beside the point. Former owner who I know was a lightweight but I notice that the leather is very wrinkled on seat (not at all on back) which has to be due to either leather stretching or foam compressing. I assume one solution would be to have seat opened up by upholstery shop and have 1/2" to 1" of good quality foam added in deep section. Cheaper alternative might be to find a good quality pad which would increase height in that area. Does anyone know if such a pad which fits that center seat section exists, and where to find?

Lexus UK have just replaced my drivers seat under warranty due to creaking noise from base, leather stretching and left hand side cushion going soft. All done FOC under warranty.

When they replaced the seats, did they appear to be designed differently in such a way they would no longer be so uncomfortable?