Removing Lense From Headlight

First off let me start by telling you that on my passenger headlight there is a white stain on the interior of the headlight housing. I've come to the conclusion that the only way to remove this is by removing the lense from the headlight housing. Whats the best way to remove the lense? Placing the headlight in the oven and if so, what temp, using a hair dryer? What should I use to reseal the lense to the housing when I'm done? Thanks

JGRussell

some people say 250 for a few minutes... some people say heat to 400, then turn off the oven and let the lamp sit in there for a few minutes. I thought I had a white stain on the inside of my lights also but before going through all the work of removing the lamps I just used some PlasticX cleaner and it took it out. There is actually a video of an IS light being taken apart on youtube somewhere. The company that manufactures those after market DIY halo kits made the video. I believe they when for the 250F method.