Headlight Washer Sprayer

You can push the light sprayer directly to clean off the lights, what I am trying to do is stop it from spraying when I spray the windshield.

When I drive the car and initially clean the windshield it automatically sprays the lights too. When I clean the windshield again while driving it does not respray the lights. I only want to clean the lights when I want to clean the lights.

Any ideas??

Much appreciated.

Aaron

There's a DIY at Club Lexus--it requires re-wiring and splicing wires--no way I'm doing that. Or, you can spray your windshield before you turn your headlights on--the headlight washers only work with the HIDs on.

There's a DIY at Club Lexus--it requires re-wiring and splicing wires--no way I'm doing that. Or, you can spray your windshield before you turn your headlights on--the headlight washers only work with the HIDs on.

I just clean my windshield when the lights are in the off position if I do not want the lights sprayed. It is kind of dumb when you have a button that is for spraying the lights that it automatically sprays them when the lights are on. :whistles:

I just clean my windshield when the lights are in the off position if I do not want the lights sprayed. It is kind of dumb when you have a button that is for spraying the lights that it automatically sprays them when the lights are on. :whistles:

I agree--problem is that sometimes I don't notice the windshield is dirty until it's streaky at nite. I'm not going to pull over and turn off my lights to clean it. There should just be some simple setting that turns on and off the 2 washers being tied together.