Just made my appointment at SRT for the Stage 4 Turbo.....

Just alittle update for you guys.. I've been talking about getting my GS3 boosted for some time now.. 2 nights ago I had 5 people in my GS including me and I felt it dragging along.. Me personally I hated that and I never want to feel my GS dragging like that again.. So during my fit of rage I called SRT and told them that it was time.... I told them that I wanted to be able to whip my uncles a$$ because he has been talking alot of $hit saying that no matter what I do to my GS I'll never beat him and his Z06 Vette... So it turns out I need the Stage 4 with a few extra goodies and I'll be running over 450 RWHP with regular gas and over 500 RWHP with race fuel... That's what I'm talking about... :P:P:twisted: So in March baby goes in for the transformation....:lol:8O

I can't wait....... :P

WOW! Serious numbers for a v6. What does the package come with for engine internals? Pistons, springs, etc, etc. I imagine you'll need to beef up the rear end and tranny, otherwise you'll fry them. How much tq will it be putting down?

As far as the race with a z06, I'll still have to take the vette, sorry. (I also own a vette). The z06 (like my lt4) pulls hard up top. From a stop it would be a good race to about 70, then he'd walk you. From a roll the vette would walk you also. (Remember the Lexus weighs more).

But no doubt you'll have one fast gs. 8)

• 1 month later...
WOW!  Serious numbers for a v6.  What does the package come with for engine internals?  Pistons, springs, etc, etc.  I imagine you'll need to beef up the rear end and tranny, otherwise you'll fry them.  How much tq will it be putting down?

As far as the race with a z06, I'll still have to take the vette, sorry. (I also own a vette).  The z06 (like my lt4) pulls hard up top.  From a stop it would be a good race to about 70, then he'd walk you.  From a roll the vette would walk you also.  (Remember the Lexus weighs more). 

You are overconfident there my friend. It is an I6. You'd really be surprised. But I have yet to run the vette so I can say nothing at this point. Keep us posted Sypher.

whats up sypher. Good luck with the turbo and you should be able to take the vette. I also saw your rims ..they look hot. I finally got my springs and shocks, and am now saving to get my rims. What do you think about the stock 17's, or should I go aftermarket? Anyway goodluck with the car. later

WOW!  Serious numbers for a v6.  What does the package come with for engine internals?  Pistons, springs, etc, etc.  I imagine you'll need to beef up the rear end and tranny, otherwise you'll fry them.  How much tq will it be putting down?

As far as the race with a z06, I'll still have to take the vette, sorry. (I also own a vette).  The z06 (like my lt4) pulls hard up top.  From a stop it would be a good race to about 70, then he'd walk you.  From a roll the vette would walk you also.  (Remember the Lexus weighs more). 

the Z06's aren't that fast. a maxima here in plano. (custom blower job) walked over a Z06 about a month or two ago. but recently he blew a piston. i'm not sure if it's fixed yet. if a '99 maxima 5-spd can take a Z06 on low boost turbo, i don't see too much of a reason that a mid range boost GS couldn't take a Z06. it seems quite possible once the psi's high higher numbers.