Help With A Email Contact In Customer Ser. Corp

mi11er

Good Morning,

Can anyone help inproviding me an email address of a mid to upper level person at Lexus Corporate Office in Torrance? I spoke to folks this morning there and explained I have had a horrible experience with a dealer and it is all documented in about 25 emails. They can only allow me to speak with someone live and describe the situayion or use their email feedback which has limited space. All I need is a email address at Corporate to pass on the corresponence. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My email address is dave@jtech.com

Thanks in advance for any help someone maybe able to provide.

Dave

It would be more effective to contact lexus corp. directly, and asking for the manager of the customer satisfactory department.

http://www.lexus.com/contact/

Good Morning,

Can anyone help inproviding me an email address of a mid to upper level person at Lexus Corporate Office in Torrance? I spoke to folks this morning there and explained I have had a horrible experience with a dealer and it is all documented in about 25 emails. They can only allow me to speak with someone live and describe the situayion or use their email feedback which has limited space. All I need is a email address at Corporate to pass on the corresponence. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

Good Morning,

Dave

A google search for:

Allen Vaught toyota

Should result in an email list.